Honeywell Dolphin 7200Starting At:$619.00
The HHP Dolphin 7200 is a rugged, pocketsize computer and bar code scanner with an open DOS architecture and up to 12 MB of memory. Ergonomically designed for both right and left-handed use, the Dolphin 7200 is available with a variety of integrated scanning options for exceptional performance on all major linear bar code symbologies. The Dolphin 7200 is discontinued. Please call your sales representative for a suitable alternative.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.85" x 2.63" x 2.25"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Keyboard: 20 key numeric or 36 key alpha shifted numeric keypad
- Light Source: Electroluminescent Backlight
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: NiMH Rechargeable battery, 3.6V 1500mAh, <21 hours typical usage
- Processor: 20MHz AMD ELAN 386X
- OS: GS-DOS
- Memory: 2 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- Development Tools: DOS architecture programmable with standard x86 development tools, Borland ® and Microsoft ® C/C libraries provided for non-PC standard functions (laser engine support, communication & power management).
- Display Resolution: 119 x 73
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes
- Decode Range: 2" to 36" standard, up to 15´ with reflective labels
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Can withstand multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP-64 (Complete Dust protection, water spray from all directions)