Honeywell 90031080 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 7200 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 7200 2D Handheld Computer, with High Density Imager, 2MB RAM, 8MB Flash, 9-Line x 20-Character Display, 36-Key Alphanumeric Keyboard, NiMH Battery, Software and User´s Guide
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 7200 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.85" x 2.63" x 2.25"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Keyboard: 20 key numeric or 36 key alpha shifted numeric keypad
- Light Source: Electroluminescent Backlight
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: NiMH Rechargeable battery, 3.6V 1500mAh, <21 hours typical usage
- Processor: 20MHz AMD ELAN 386X
- OS: GS-DOS
- Memory: 2 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- Development Tools: DOS architecture programmable with standard x86 development tools, Borland ® and Microsoft ® C/C libraries provided for non-PC standard functions (laser engine support, communication & power management).
- Display Resolution: 119 x 73
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes
- Decode Range: 2" to 36" standard, up to 15´ with reflective labels
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Can withstand multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP-64 (Complete Dust protection, water spray from all directions)