Datalogic Falcon 340Starting At:$0.00
The Datalogic Falcon 340 is the latest member of the growing family of feature-rich Falcon Industrial data collection terminals from Datalogic. Engineered for fast, accurate, customizable, real-time automatic data collection to solve the needs of businesses in their quest for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability. The Datalogic Falcon 340 features a design making integration in the supply chain systems of companies involved in logistics, manufacturing, retailing, warehousing and distribution a snap.
The Falcon 340 has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.4" x 7.8" x 1.6"
- Weight: 17.3 oz
- Keyboard: 38 key alphanumeric; 5 function keys; 5 shift keys
- Light Source: 650 nm Visible Laser Diode
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: Rechargeable NiCd & NiMH battery pack
- Processor: 33 MHz 486 low power processor
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 8MB RAM ; 2 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Many standard DOS development tools: Falcon® Developers Toolkit and Wavelink
- Display Resolution: 128 x 160
- Decode Capability: Autodiscriminates between UPC A, E; EAN 8, 13; JAN 8, 13 (P2 / P5, Code 128 EAN add-ons); Code 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Code 39; Standard 2 of 5; Code 39 Full ASCII; Matrix 2 of 5; Code 93; MSI/Plessey; Code 11; Ames; Codabar; Label Codes 4/5; ISBN conversion
- Operating Temperature: -4%deg to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -22%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial Light: 450 foot candles / 4,844 Lux
- Sunlight: 10,000 foot candles / 107,640 Lux