Home > Mobile Computer > General Use Mobile Computer > Datalogic Falcon 340 > 340-0000-005
Datalogic 340-0000-005 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Falcon 340 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Falcon 340, With Standard Laser
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Falcon 340 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.4" x 7.8" x 1.6"
- Weight: 17.3 oz
- Keyboard: 38 key alphanumeric; 5 function keys; 5 shift keys
- Light Source: 650 nm Visible Laser Diode
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: Rechargeable NiCd & NiMH battery pack
- Processor: 33 MHz 486 low power processor
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 8MB RAM ; 2 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Many standard DOS development tools: Falcon® Developers Toolkit and Wavelink
- Display Resolution: 128 x 160
- Decode Capability: Autodiscriminates between UPC A, E; EAN 8, 13; JAN 8, 13 (P2 / P5, Code 128 EAN add-ons); Code 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Code 39; Standard 2 of 5; Code 39 Full ASCII; Matrix 2 of 5; Code 93; MSI/Plessey; Code 11; Ames; Codabar; Label Codes 4/5; ISBN conversion
- Operating Temperature: -4%deg to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -22%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial Light: 450 foot candles / 4,844 Lux
- Sunlight: 10,000 foot candles / 107,640 Lux