The Motorola MC3200 mobile computer provides your workforce with a versatile and reliable on-site data management tool. The durable design and multiple configurations make it a great choice for big box retail inventory management, shipping and logistics applications, and more.
The MC3200 has multiple configurations, each useful for different applications. With your choice of gun-grip, rotating turret, or straight shooter designs, there´s an MC3200 ideal for your business´s needs. You also get your choice of 1D laser scanner or 2D imager, as well as multiple keypad layouts, letting you customize data input for maximum efficiency. The mobile computer runs either Windows CE 7.0 or Android 4.1, giving you compatibility with a wide variety of mobility applications.
Warehouse and industrial environments can dramatically shorten the lifespan of your productivity equipment; thankfully the MC3200 is reinforced to handle abuse with ease. Built to withstand four-foot drops to concrete and sealed against dust and water splashes, the MC3200 can take a beating and run as well as the day you received it. The device can operate in temperatures as cold as -4° F, great for outdoor or refrigeration unit scanning.
- Gun style, straight shooter, rotating turret designs
- Android 4.1 or Windows CE 7.0 OS
- 28-key numeric, 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alpha-numeric keypad
- 2D imager (SE4750-SR) or 1D laser scanner (SE965)
- 1 year warranty, additional support available
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Straight Shooter: 3.22" x 1.78" x 7.49"
- Gun Style: 3.18" x 6.5" x 7.59"
- Rotating Turret: 3.22" x 1.57" x 8.37"
- Straight Shooter: 12.88 oz
- Gun Style: 18 oz (with extended battery)
- Rotating Turret: 13.13 oz (with standard battery)
- Keyboard: 28-key numeric, 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alpha-numeric
- Scan Method: SE965 1D Laser Scanner, SE4750-SR 2D Imager
- Display: 3" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Class II
- Power: Standard: 3.7 V 2740 mAh, High Capacity: 3.7 V 4800 mAh
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: Dual core 800 MHz OMAP4 Processor (Standard), or Dual core 1 GHZ OMAP4 Processor (Premium)
- OS: Windows CE 7.0 or Android 4.1
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2 GB Flash (Standard), 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Flash (Premium)
- Expansion: MicroSD slot supports up to 32 GB cards
- Display Resolution: 320x320
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, sealed against dust and water sprays