- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
MC3200 2 Year Service from the Start Service Center Bronze Renewal, Includes Comprehensive Coverage, Does not include coverage for cradles
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main MC3200 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Straight Shooter: 3.22" x 1.78" x 7.49"
- Gun Style: 3.18" x 6.5" x 7.59"
- Rotating Turret: 3.22" x 1.57" x 8.37"
- Straight Shooter: 12.88 oz
- Gun Style: 18 oz (with extended battery)
- Rotating Turret: 13.13 oz (with standard battery)
- Keyboard: 28-key numeric, 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alpha-numeric
- Scan Method: SE965 1D Laser Scanner, SE4750-SR 2D Imager
- Display: 3" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Class II
- Power: Standard: 3.7 V 2740 mAh, High Capacity: 3.7 V 4800 mAh
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: Dual core 800 MHz OMAP4 Processor (Standard), or Dual core 1 GHZ OMAP4 Processor (Premium)
- OS: Windows CE 7.0 or Android 4.1
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2 GB Flash (Standard), 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Flash (Premium)
- Expansion: MicroSD slot supports up to 32 GB cards
- Display Resolution: 320x320
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, sealed against dust and water sprays