Zebra MC32N0-RL2SCLE0A Heavy Duty Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the MC3200 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
MC32, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, Full Audio, Rotating Head, 1D Laser SE96x, Color-touch display, 28 Key, Standard Capacity Battery, CE 7.x Pro, 512MB RAM/2GB ROM, English, World Wide
This part number's description is direct from the manufacturer.
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main MC3200 page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Straight Shooter: 3.22" x 1.78" x 7.49"
- Gun Style: 3.18" x 6.5" x 7.59"
- Rotating Turret: 3.22" x 1.57" x 8.37"
- Straight Shooter: 12.88 oz
- Gun Style: 18 oz (with extended battery)
- Rotating Turret: 13.13 oz (with standard battery)
- Keyboard: 28-key numeric, 38-key shifted alpha, 48-key alpha-numeric
- Scan Method: SE965 1D Laser Scanner, SE4750-SR 2D Imager
- Display: 3" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Class II
- Power: Standard: 3.7 V 2740 mAh, High Capacity: 3.7 V 4800 mAh
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: Dual core 800 MHz OMAP4 Processor (Standard), or Dual core 1 GHZ OMAP4 Processor (Premium)
- OS: Windows CE 7.0 or Android 4.1
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2 GB Flash (Standard), 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Flash (Premium)
- Expansion: MicroSD slot supports up to 32 GB cards
- Display Resolution: 320x320
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, sealed against dust and water sprays