Microsoft RMSStarting At:$1,008.00
Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations handles every aspect of retail operations and point-of-sale transaction processing with scalable, robust features for single stores and retail chains.
Retail chains benefit from adding RMS Store Operations Headquarters, an add-on module that manages operations from a central location and centralizes data for robust reporting and decision support.
Please note that these prices are for the US Localization of RMS-Store Operations. If you are interested in purchasing the software outside of the US, please contact a sales representative for updated pricing.
- Additional Features:
- Customizable User Interface
- Inventory Control & Tracking
- Robust Transaction Processing
- Built-in Time Clock
- Multiple Price Levels
- Advanced Security Options
- Database Wizard
- Print Barcoded Labels
- Customizable Reports
- Data Integration with Accounting Applications
- Customer Management
- Additional Support Features
- Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP) -
- Business Ready Advantage Plan (BRAP) - 3 hour response for support incidents (6 per year), managed forums access
- and Business Ready Advantage Plus Plan (BRAP) - Quicker response time for support incidents (unlimited per year), 24/7 problem resolution support, managed forums access
- PC Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional, Windows 2000, Windows Embedded for Point of Service, Windows Server 2003 or later, Windows Vista Business or higher (32-bit only)
- Intel Pentium 600 MHz or higher processor
- 50 MB Hard Disk Space; 1 GB for Dynamics RMS Headquarters
- 192 MB of RAM
- VGA (1024x768) or higher resolution
Microsoft RMS is compatible with OPOS-compatible hardware. For more information on compatible products, please call and speak with one of our sales representatives.