Honeywell Dolphin 9551Starting At:$2,485.00
The HHP Dolphin 9551 mobile computers share the same robust core architecture, environmental specifications, and rugged, ergonomic form factor as the Dolphin 9500 Series with the addition of an integrated laser scanner. The laser scanner provides enhanced scanning functionality for applications that require extended range one-dimensional bar code scanning performance, such as enterprise warehousing, where the extended range scanner is used for picking, cross-docking, and inventory management applications.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.66" x 9.6"
- Weight: 19.7 oz to 23.9 oz, configuration dependent
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 alphanumeric keys
- Light Source:
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, IrDA, 802.11b, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
- Power: Lithium Ion battery, 7.4V, 14.8 watt-hour, hot-swappable
- Processor: Intel X-Scale PSA255 400MHz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PCs - Professional
- Memory: 64 MB RAM ; 32 MB NV Flash
- Development Tools: Hand Held Products Dolphin SDK Add-on for Pocket PC 2003 - supports Embedded Visual C 4.0 Hand Held Products Dolphin .NET SDK for Pocket PC 2002 and 2003 - supports Visual Studio.NET 2003 (VB.NET and C#.NET) Hand Held Products Dolphin GSM/GPRS SDK Add-on for Pocket PC 2003 - supports Embedded Visual C 4.0 and Visual Studio.NET 2003
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D symbologies: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D symbologies: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, Aztec, OCR
- Composite codes: RSS-14, Codablock F, Aztec Mesa, EAN-UCC
- OCR fonts: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Decode Range: 2.5" to 12.5"
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg to 122%deg F; can operate in temperatures down to -20%deg C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP64 (Total dust protection, protected against water spray)