- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 9551 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 9551 Protective Enclosure (with Clear Front and Shoulder Strap)
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 9551 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.66" x 9.6"
- Weight: 19.7 oz to 23.9 oz, configuration dependent
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 alphanumeric keys
- Light Source:
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, IrDA, 802.11b, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
- Power: Lithium Ion battery, 7.4V, 14.8 watt-hour, hot-swappable
- Processor: Intel X-Scale PSA255 400MHz
- OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Pocket PCs - Professional
- Memory: 64 MB RAM ; 32 MB NV Flash
- Development Tools: Hand Held Products Dolphin SDK Add-on for Pocket PC 2003 - supports Embedded Visual C 4.0 Hand Held Products Dolphin .NET SDK for Pocket PC 2002 and 2003 - supports Visual Studio.NET 2003 (VB.NET and C#.NET) Hand Held Products Dolphin GSM/GPRS SDK Add-on for Pocket PC 2003 - supports Embedded Visual C 4.0 and Visual Studio.NET 2003
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D symbologies: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D symbologies: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, Aztec, OCR
- Composite codes: RSS-14, Codablock F, Aztec Mesa, EAN-UCC
- OCR fonts: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Decode Range: 2.5" to 12.5"
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg to 122%deg F; can operate in temperatures down to -20%deg C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP64 (Total dust protection, protected against water spray)