Honeywell Dolphin 7450Starting At:$1,637.00
The HHP Dolphin 7450 hand held computer offers all the enhanced productivity features of the popular Dolphin 7400 terminal with the added convenience of an integrated pistol grip handle. The new form factor provides enhanced ergonomics for high volume, point-and-shoot scanning applications used in retail, distribution, warehousing, manufacturing and transit industries.Technical Specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.9" x 10.2"
- Weight: 28.8 oz - Batch Unit ; 31.4 oz - RF Unit
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 keys, backlit
- Light Source: Electroluminescent backlight
- Display: 3.8"
- Interface Type: RS-232, Ethernet, 802.11b
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery, 2700 mAh
- Processor: 206 MHz Intel StronARM Processor
- OS: Microsoft Windows CE
- Memory: 32 MB RAM, 32 MB NV Flash; optional Compact Flash card - up to 256 MB
- Development Tools: Windows architecture programmable with Microsoft ® eMbedded™ Visual Tools (contains CE versions of Visual C ® and Visual
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies Read: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 or 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D Symbologies Read: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, EAN.UCC, Aztec, OCR
- Decode Range: 1.6" to 15"
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 176%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete