Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Honeywell Dolphin 7450 > 90009395-4-24
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 7450 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 7450 Serial RS232 Mobile IntelliBase, 1 Slot Charging, With Mounting Bracket and Direct Connect Cable
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 7450 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.9" x 10.2"
- Weight: 28.8 oz - Batch Unit ; 31.4 oz - RF Unit
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 keys, backlit
- Light Source: Electroluminescent backlight
- Display: 3.8"
- Interface Type: RS-232, Ethernet, 802.11b
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery, 2700 mAh
- Processor: 206 MHz Intel StronARM Processor
- OS: Microsoft Windows CE
- Memory: 32 MB RAM, 32 MB NV Flash; optional Compact Flash card - up to 256 MB
- Development Tools: Windows architecture programmable with Microsoft ® eMbedded™ Visual Tools (contains CE versions of Visual C ® and Visual
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies Read: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 or 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D Symbologies Read: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, EAN.UCC, Aztec, OCR
- Decode Range: 1.6" to 15"
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 176%deg F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete