Datalogic Falcon 335Starting At:$0.00
The Datalogic Falcon 335 RF builds on the ease of development in the Falcon 330 and adds wireless capabilities, making it ideal for wide, on-campus areas where physical distances prevent hardwiring. With a 486 processor clocked at 33 MHz and sleek, environmentally sealed case, the Datalogic Falcon 335 is ideal for swift and simple integration into your existing legacy system.
The Falcon 335 has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.4" x 7.8" x 1.4"
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- Keyboard: 38 key alphanumeric ; 5 shifted
- Light Source: 650nm Visible Laser Diode
- Laser Class: CDRH Class II; IEC 60825 Class 2
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, IrDA, Cisco Aironet 350 Series Wireless
- Power: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Processor: 33 MHz 486 low-power 32-bit microprocessor
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 8 MB RAM ; 2 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Many standard DOS development tools: Falcon® Developers Toolkit and Wavelink
- Display Resolution: 128 x 160
- Decode Capability: Autodiscriminates between UPC A, E; EAN 8, 13; JAN 8, 13 (P2 / P5, Code 128 EAN add-ons); Code 128; Interleaved 2 of 5; Code 39; Standard 2 of 5; Code 39 Full ASCII; Matrix 2 of 5; Code 93; MSI/Plessey; Code 11; Ames; Codabar; Label Codes 4/5; ISBN conversion
- Operating Temperature: -4%deg to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: -22%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Ambient Light:
- Artificial Light: 450 foot candles / 4,844 Lux
- Sunlight: 10,000 foot candles / 107,640 Lux