Datalogic Falcon 315Starting At:$0.00
The Falcon 315 RF provides the same flexibility, ease of use, durability, and ergonomic comfort as the Falcon batch model ( Falcon 310 ), but it includes a 2.4 GHz frequency-hopping spread-spectrum wireless LAN adapter in its user-accessible PC card slot and an external, flexible dipole antenna. The PSC Falcon 315 RF is well-suited for demanding, real-time data-collection applications.
The Falcon 315 has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.5" x 8.25" to 9.35" x 1.45"
- Weight: 1.16 lbs
- Keyboard: 41 alphanumeric ; 10 function keys
- Light Source: 650 nm laser diode
- Minimum Print Contrast: 25% absolute dark/light reflectance differential at 675 nm
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, Spectrum24 and RangeLAN2 wireless networks
- Power: AA, optional NiCd or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Processor: AMD Élan Am386 SC300 Low Power, 32-bit, programmable from 1 to 25 MHz
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 2 MB RAM; 2 MB Flash ; Optional 64 MB ATA PC Flash Card
- Development Tools: Any x86 supported compiler
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64
- Decode Capability: Code 39, Code 39 full ASCII, Code 11, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, UPC, EAN 128, EAN-8/JAN-8, EAN-13/JAN-13, UPC/EAN/JAN ext., Codabar, ISBN conversion, MSI, Label Code 4/5, Ames
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg F to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: - 4%deg F to 158%deg F
- Ambient Light: Normal office and factory level lighting