Datalogic Falcon 310Starting At:$0.00
The PSC Falcon 310 batch portable data terminals are ideal for those who strive for fast and accurate data management and, at the same time, demand flexibility, ease of use, durability, and ergonomic comfort. In a compact design, the Falcon 310 offers a lightweight, true DOS-based unit with many features you would expect to find in a more expensive product.
The Falcon 310 has been Discontinued. Please call for a recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.5" x 8.25" to 9.35" x 1.45"
- Weight: 1.16 lbs
- Keyboard: 41 alphanumeric ; 10 function keys
- Light Source: 650 nm laser diode
- Minimum Print Contrast: 25% absolute dark/light reflectance differential at 675 nm
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: AA, optional NiCd or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Processor: AMD Élan Am386 SC300 Low Power, 32-bit, programmable from 1 to 25 MHz
- OS: ROM-DOS 6.22
- Memory: 2 MB RAM; 2 MB Flash ; Optional 64 MB ATA PC Flash Card
- Development Tools: Any x86 supported compiler
- Display Resolution: 128 x 64
- Decode Capability: Code 39, Code 39 full ASCII, Code 11, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, UPC, EAN 128, EAN-8/JAN-8, EAN-13/JAN-13, UPC/EAN/JAN ext., Codabar, ISBN conversion, MSI, Label Code 4/5, Ames
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg F to 122%deg F
- Storage Temperature: - 4%deg F to 158%deg F
- Ambient Light: Normal office and factory level lighting