The Symbol CS4070 mobile barcode scanner is a unique and lightweight way to add 2D scanning to your business. With support for a variety of mobile devices, the CS4070 is at home in mobile POS, route accounting, shipping and countless other applications.
The Bluetooth radio in the CS4070 supports both Class I and Class II communication, providing connectivity to most any Bluetooth-equipped device. If your device doesn´t have a Bluetooth radio, there´s a USB dongle available for easy pairing. Motorola built the CS4070 to support MFi, giving you easy support and setup when pairing with Apple´s iOS devices. When not paired to a Bluetooth device, the CS4070 can switch to batch mode, storing over a million barcodes and timestamps on the built-in memory.
A 2D imager, the CS4070 makes short work of virtually any barcode you may encounter. For retail barcodes, the CS4070 boasts a depth of field of over two feet. The scanner can also read barcodes as small as 4 mil, such as those on electronics. As a 2D imager, the CS4070 can read barcodes on LCD screens, making it a great choice for mobile couponing, customer loyalty, or even mobile ticketing applications. If you want to scan barcodes with ease on the go, this is the product for you.
- Bluetooth radio, supports HID, SPP, Wireless SSI profiles
- Can store over one million barcodes in batch mode
- Supports iOS, Android smartphones, other Bluetooth hosts
- IP42 sealed and withstands five foot drops to concrete
- Three year warranty, service contracts available
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.79" x 4.39" x 1.02"
- Weight: 3.28 oz
- Scan Method: 2D Imager
- Interface Type: USB, Bluetooth
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D Symbologies
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 4.0 Mil Code 39 2.9" to 8.4" 5.0 Mil Code 128 2.4" to 7.8" 5 Mil Code 39 1.6" to 13.1" 13 Mil (100% UPC_A) 1.4" to 25.6" 20 Mil Code 39 1.6" to 29.6" 5 Mil PDF417 2.7" to 8" 10 mil Data Matrix 2.5" to 9.7"
- Storage Space: 512 MB Memory; over 1,000,000 barcodes plus time
- Radio Range: 300 feet when configured for Bluetooth Class 1, 30 feet when configured for Bluetooth Class 2
- Environmental Characteristics
- Drop Spec: Withstands 5-foot drops to concrete
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Seal Spec: IP42, resistant to dirt and mild water splashes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion rechargeable, 950 mAH
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours
- Charging Method: Charges via USB port or optional cradle
- Charging Time: 3 hours 40 minutes