Honeywell Xenon 1900 ColorStarting At:$365.00
The Xenon 1900 Color is Honeywell´s latest hand held area imager and features the unique distinction of being the industry´s first color scanner. Not only can the Xenon 1900 Color scan previously unreadable barcodes, for example a red barcode on a white background but it can also capture clear full color images much like a digital camera. Most importantly, Honeywell´s industry leading ColorFusion technology enables color image capture without negatively affecting the Xenon 1900´s aggressive scanning of 1D, 2D and postal barcodes from screens, smart phones and other traditional media.
This imager is best in its class and built to last with an IP41 environmental seal and a solid state board design which eliminates all moving parts. As a result the Xenon 1900 Color can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from six feet. Pair that up with Honeywell´s 5 year manufacturer warranty and you have an investment that will provide years of reliable barcode scanning performance.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.8" x 4.1" x 6.3"
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Scan Method: area imager
- Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
- Motion Tolerance: 240 in/sec, over 13.6 mph
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies: Standard 1D Symbologies
- 2D Symbologies: Standard 2D Symbologies
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
- Seal Spec: IP41, resistant to dirt and moisture
- Drop Spec: Withstands up to 50 6-foot drops to concrete