The Symbol LS9208i high volume barcode scanner gives any grocery store or high volume retail business the means to speed up transactions and keep customers happy. The 100-line rasterizing scan pattern reads at up to 1500 scans per second, ensuring easy reading of nearly every 1D barcode you can throw at it. With a secondary in-hand scanning mode and adjustable hands-free stand, the Symbol LS9208i is a smart choice for any high volume barcode scanning. The LS9208i has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the Motorola DS9208.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Without Stand: 3.49" x 2.96" x 5.51"
- With Stand: 4.89" x 3.73" x 7.18"
- Without Stand: 10.2 oz
- With Stand: 21.5 oz
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Laser Class: Class II
- Scan Method: Rasterized Omnidirectional Laser Scanner
- Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes
- Decode Range: Contact to 9.5" for 100% UPC
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: Light Immune