Unitech MS912Starting At:$190.00
The Unitech MS912 barcode scanner is a great companion scanner for mobile POS, retail registries, or light inventory management. With the ability to do Bluetooth and batch barcode scanning, the MS912 offers lightweight and easy to use scanning.
The MS912 uses a linear imager to capture barcode data, with an optimal depth of field of 1" to 5.5" for retail barcodes. The quick scanner gets up to 240 reads per second, ensuring accuracy and quick reads of 1D barcodes. For light scanning sessions, such as inventory checks or receiving shipments, this is a smart solution.
Bluetooth comes standard in the MS912, giving you about 33 feet of radio communications. The scanner supports iOS and Android devices, allowing you to use your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy as a mobile POS or inventory tool. When out of radio range, the MS912 switches to batch mode, using internal memory to store up to 20,000 barcodes. Once the connection is restored, the scanner will send the barcodes to your connected device.
Unitech built the MS912 to handle the use and abuse of most retail environments. The lightweight scanner can withstand drops of five feet, so a knock out of hand won´t slow this down. If you are concerned about repeated drops, a lanyward is available for personal tethering. A 1 year warranty is standard, giving you additional peace of mind for your companion scanner investment.
- 33 foot radio range, line of sight
- Bluetooth radio, supports iOS and Android devices
- 2 MB memory stores up to 20,000 barcodes
- 5-foot drop resistance
- 1" to 5.5" depth of field for retail barcodes
- 1-year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.18" x 2.83" x 0.79"
- Weight: 1.07 oz
- Light Source: 625 nm visible LED
- Scan Method: Linear Imager
- Interface Type: Bluetooth SPP or HID
- Scan Speed: 240 scans/second
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Symbologies
- Decode Range:
Density/Symbology Range 5 Mil Code 39 0.6" to 2.36" 13 Mil Code 39 1.18" to 5.51" 20 Mil Code 39 1.38" to 7.28"
- Radio Range: 33 feet
- Memory: 2 MB, stores up to 20,000 scans
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Ambient Light Rejection: 10,000 lux (Fluorescent Light)
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 5-foot drops
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion rechargeable 3.7 V DC
- Battery Life: 5,000 reads per charge
- Charging Method: Charges via USB port
CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II