Opticon OPN2005Starting At:$314.00
Opticon OPN2005 has been replaced by Opticon OPN2006.
The Opticon OPN2005 barcode scanner puts easy Bluetooth and batch data capture in a tiny design, a great companion device for smartphones and mobile scanning alike. Small enough to fit in a pocket, the OPN2005 is the affordable way to add registry services or basic inventory management to your business.
A built-in Bluetooth radio connects you to a variety of mobile devices, including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry smartphones. The radio offers about 40 feet of range, making it easy to stay in contact even if you can´t take your device with you. Batch data capture is also supported, with storage of over 20,000 barcodes and time stamps, making the OPN2005 a great choice for simple registry or inventory management.
For data capture, the OPN2005´s 1D laser scanner makes short work of virtually any linear barcode. With an optimal scan range of about 2 to 10 inches, varying depending on the barcode, reading barcodes is easy for users of all skill levels. The OPN2005 reads barcodes at up to 100 scans per second, ensuring quick, error-free scans every time.
- 2" to 12" depth of field, varies by barcode formatting
- Laser Scanner
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, Blackberry Smartphones
- Can Batch Store 20,000 Barcodes and Timestamps
- IP42 Seal
- 2-Year Warranty
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1.26" x 2.44" x 0.63"
- Weight: 1 oz
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Laser Class: JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
- Scan Method: Vibrating Mirror
- Interface Type: USB, Bluetooth SPP or HID
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Symbologies
- Decode Range:
- 5 mil - 2.36" to 4.33"
- 6 mil - 2.36" to 5.12"
- 10 mil - 2.36" to 7.87"
- 20 mil - 2.36" to 9.84"
- 39 mil - 3.15" to 11.81"
- Storage Space: System Flash- 512 kB, RAM - 96 kB, Storage Flash - 1 MB (20,000 barcodes and time stamps)
- Radio Range: 40 feet stamp
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Seal Spec: IP42, resistant to dirt and drips of water
- Ambient Light Rejection:
- Fluroescent: 3,000 lx max
- Direct Sunlight: 50,000 lx max
- Incandescent: 3,000 lx max
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion rechargeable 3.7 V DC, 240 mAH
- Battery Life: Over 7 hours
- Charging Method: Charges via USB port
CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II
Warranty 2 Year