POS-X ION ThermalStarting At:$143.00
The POS-X ION Thermal receipt printer offers an economical solution for retailers and hospitality locations needing quick thermal printing. A combination of unique features and compatibility make it a versatile solution for most installations.
The ION Thermal feeds receipts through the front of the printer, making it an easy installation under counters and freeing up the space above it for potential storage. Its thermal printhead, rated at 6.3 inches per second, prints receipts fast enough to handle most medium volume printing applications, such as retail boutiques or single register restaurants.
Longevity in receipt printers is incredibly important, thankfully the ION Thermal is built to last. The JamFree autocutter is rated at over 1.5 million cuts, and the printhead should last for over 99.42 miles of printed receipts. Shipping with a 3-year warranty standard with POS-X´s industry leading 2-day advance return policy, the POS-X ION Thermal receipt printer is a great, long-lasting solution.
- USB and serial interfaces
- Front feeding mechanism
- Auto cutter rated at 1.5 million cuts
- 6.3 inch/sec print speed
- 3-year warranty, 2-day advance replacement standard
- Emulation: ESC/POS
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232 Serial
- Drawer Port: 1 port supports two drawers
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal
- Printing Speed: 6.3" per second
- disc Density (DPI): 180 dpi
- Effective Printing Width: 3"
- Printing Direction: Unidirectional with Friction Feed
- Copies: 1 Original
- Auto Cutter
- Type: Guillotine
- Life: 1.5 million cuts
- Cutting Method: Full/Partial Cut
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Dimension (WxDxH): 5.35" x 6.31" x 4.33"
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Type: Standard Thermal Paper
- Width: 1.9" or 3.13"
- Paper Thickness: 0.002" to 0.0035"
- Roll Diameter: 3.27" outer diameter
- Thermal Print Head Life: 99.42 Miles
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 60 million lines
3-Years with 2-Day Advance Exchange Warranty