Zebra GC420Starting At:$386.00
The Zebra GC420 barcode printer provides the great desktop printing you´ve come to expect from the Zebra brand. The small size and big features of the printer put it at home in any medium volume printing operations, including retail labeling, shipping, and even healthcare.
Zebra´s GC420 builds on the popular 2844 barcode printer line, improving the hardware and adding greater versatility. The printer comes standard with USB, Parallel, and Serial interfaces, ensuring easy installation in virtually any environment. You also have the option of direct thermal only or direct thermal/thermal transfer printing mechanisms, giving you the option of temporary or long-lasting label printing.
The printer supports a 4 inch maximum print width, giving you crisp labels for product labeling as well as shipping. At up to 4 inches per second, the GC420´s print speed will keep up with most medium volume operations. A 1 year warranty comes standard, making the Zebra GC420 barcode printer a great choice.
- USB, Serial, and Parallel interfaces
- Direct Thermal or Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printing
- 4"/sec print speed
- 1 year warranty
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
- Core Printing Languages: EZPL (ZPL, ZPL II and EPL2)
- Maximum Print Speed: 4" per second (102 mm/sec)
- Print width: 4.09" (104mm) maximum
- Maximum label and liner width: 4.25" (108mm)
- Maximum label length (with standard memory): 39" (990mm)
- Memory: 8MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Media Sensors: Transmissive and Reflective
- Communication Interface Capabilities: Serial, Parallel, USB
- Processor: 32 bit RISC Processor
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7.9" x 9.4" x 6.8"
- Weight without options: 3.2 lbs (1.5kg)
- Storage/transportation temp: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60° C)
- Electrical: Autoranging external power supply with C7 type connector
- Total thickness: .003" (.08mm) to .007" (0.18mm)
- Label rull diameter: 5" (127mm)
- Core diameter: 1.0" (25.4mm) & 1.5" (38mm)
- Max ribbon rull outside diameter: 1.34" (34 mm)
- Keyboard display unit (KDU)
- Peeler and presenter with label present sensor
- ZebraDesigner Pro Label Design Software
- TUV-R NRTL, TUV-R CB, NOM, KCC, CE, FCC Class-B