Unitech MS910Starting At:$165.00
The Unitech MS910 barcode scanner offers the portability and ease of use you need for mobile POS or inventory management applications. Compatible with iPhones, Android devices, and other Bluetooth-enabled products, the MS910 is a lightweight and aggressive barcode scanning solution.
About the size of a pack of gum and weighing less than an ounce, the MS910 offers terrific durability in a small package. The barcode scanner´s body is reinforced to withstand drops of 5 feet, surviving the bumps and accidents you might experience in a retail or mobile POS setting. The MS910 is also backed by a 1-Year warranty from Unitech, providing additional peace of mind.
The MS910 uses a linear imager to scan barcodes, giving you an optimal scan range of up to 5.5" for retail barcodes. A maximum scanning speed of 240 reads per second ensures quick and aggressive scanning, keeping up with most checkout or inventory management applications. The MS910´s Bluetooth radio pairs with iPods, iPhones, or other smartphones or tablets with ease, making the scanner a fantastic choice for any mobile barcode scanning.
- 40-foot Bluetooth radio range
- Supports HID and SPP Bluetooth profiles
- 1.18" to 5.5" scan range for 13 mil barcodes
- 1-Year Warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 0.94" x 2.56" x 0.71"
- Weight: 0.86 oz
- Light Source: 625 nm visible LED
- Scan Method: Linear Imager
- Interface Type: Bluetooth SPP or HID
- Scan Speed: 240 scans/second
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Symbologies
- Decode Range: 1.18" to 5.5" for 13 mil EAN13, variable based on density
- Radio Range: 40 feet
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Ambient Light Rejection: 10,000 lux (Fluorescent Light)
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 5-foot drops
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion rechargeable 3.7 V DC
- Battery Life: 5,000 reads ber charge
- Charging Method: Charges via USB port
CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, JIS-C-6802 Class 2, IEC 60825-1 Class 2, FDA CDRH Class II