Elo 4200LStarting At:$2,154.00
The Elo 4200L touchscreen monitor provides your business with the crisp display ideal for digital signage or other customer-facing informational services. The large display, choice of touchscreen technology, and durable design make this a great fit for a variety of installations.
Available with Acoustic Pulse Recognition, Intellitouch surface wave, or even Optical multi-touch touchscreen technologies, the 4200L offers easy use for most customer-facing scenarios. The 42" display runs at a native 1920 x 1080 resolution, ideal for showing high resolution imagery and HD video. If you need a standalone display, such as in an informational kiosk, Elo offers a computer module that inserts into the 4200L, giving you all-in-one PC functionality.
The 4200L is built with regular customer use in mind. The all-steel chassis provides a sturdy and stable operating base, holding up to aggressive interaction. Elo´s touchscreen technologies give the 4200L a great combination of accuracy and reliability, ensuring great use over the life of the monitor. A 3-year warranty comes standard with the ELO 4200L, giving you greater peace of mind with your investment.
- USB Interface
- Intellitouch Surface Wave, Acoustic Pulse Recognition, or Optical Touch Technologies
- Computer module adds standalone functionality
- 42" display
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- 3-year warranty
The Elo 4200L has reached end of life. We recommend the 4201L as a suitable replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40.2" x 5.2" x 24.1" (without stand)
- Weight: 74.7 lbs
- Color: Black
- Display: 42" TFT LCD Display
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Native
- Interface: VGA/DVI for Video, USB for Touch Interface
- Mounting Options: Removable base reveals VESA 75mm x 75mm
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
3 Year Limited