Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Honeywell Dolphin 7600 > 7600 COVER E
Honeywell 7600 COVER E
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 7600 Protective Enclosure with, Button For Belt Clip
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 7600 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- BT & BT/WLAN Configurations: 2.7" x 1.7" x 7"
- GSM Configurations: 2.7" x 1.9" x 7.1"
- BT & BT/WLAN Configurations: 11.7 oz
- GSM Configurations: 14.3 oz
- Keyboard: 29-key numeric keypad; 38-key alpha keypad
- Scan Engine: 5300SR VGA Area Imager
- Display: 2.8" TFT color display with touch screen
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, IrDA. (Optional) Quad Band GSM, EDGE, GPRS, 802.11b/g, Bluetooth Class 2
- Power: 3.7V, 2200 mAh Lithium Ion battery
- Processor: 400 MHz Samsung 2440
- BT & BT/WLAN Configurations: Windows CE 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- GSM Configurations: Windows MObile 6 Professional
- Memory: 128 MB RAM; 128 MB Flash
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows Mobile 6.0
- Display Resolution: 240x320, QVGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D barcodes, OCR-A, OCR-B, OCR-US, Postnet and most international 4 state codes
- Decode Range:
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Charging Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Seal Spec: IP54, resistant to windblown dust and water intrusion
- Drop Spec: multiple 5 feet drops to concrete