Epson FX-2190Starting At:$585.00
The Epson FX-2190 impact printer provides 132 column width printouts at an industry-leading 680 columns per second, excellent for speeding up the invoicing or reporting process. Available with USB, Parallel, or Ethernet interfaces, the FX-2190 is versatile enough to deploy in both new systems as well as legacy installations. A 400 million character print head lifespan and unrivaled 3 year warranty from Epson makes the FX-2190 a great long-term printing investment.
- Emulation: ESC/P
- Interfaces: Bidirectional Parallel, USB 1.1, Optional 10/100 Ethernet Interface
- Printing Method: 9-pin serial impact dot matrix
- Resolution: 14 dots per character
- Printing Speed:
- Ultra Speed Draft: up to 680 cps
- High Speed Draft: up to 559 cps
- Letter Quality: 104 cps
- Effective Printing Width: 136 column
- Printing Direction: Bidirectional
- Copies: 1 original, 6 copies
- Line Spacing: 6 lines per inch default
- Weight: 21.2 lbs
- Dimension (WxDxH): 23.2" x 13.8" x 6.1"
- Color: Gray
- Type: Standard continuous, friction fed or tractor fed paper
- Width: Up to 10.1"
- Thickness: Up to 0.18"
- Ink Ribbon: SO15335 black impact ribbon
- Print Head Life: 400 million characters
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 20,000 POH
- Total Print Volume: 52 million lines (except print head)
- Power Supply: Internal power supply
- Input: 103.5 to 132 V at 50-60Hz
- Number of Columns
- Epson TM-U200 Emulation: Other Emulation: