Datalogic MemorStarting At:$830.66
The Datalogic Memor mobile data collector allows you to easily keep track of your inventory without having to resort to a bulky inventory management device. Small enough to fit in your pocket, the Memor is 5.98" x 2.17" x 1.75" and a light 7.41 oz. This small device, however, runs Windows CE 5.0 with 64 MB of RAM, allowing it to easily manage the largest of inventories. With batch-synchronization options via USB or RS-232 Serial and cordless data polling via Bluetooth or 802.11b/g, the Datalogic Memor has the tools you need to keep your inventory up to date.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.98" x 2.17" x 1.57"
- Weight: 7.41 oz
- Keyboard: 20-key pad
- Light Source: Visible Light Diode
- Laser Class: Class II EN 60825-1/CDHR
- Minimum Resolution: 0.1 mm / 4 mils
- Display: 2.2" Reflective TFT daylight readable color display
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, 802.11b/g
- Power: 3.6V 1000 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Processor: 200 MHz Intel XScale PXA255 Processor
- OS: Windows CE 5.0
- Memory: 64 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Datalogic SDK Included
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D symbologies
- Decode Range: 2 to 35"
- Operating Temperature: 32 ºF to 122 ºF
- Storage Temperature: 14 ºF to 149 ºF
- Drop Resistance: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, resistant to windblown dust and water sprays
Buy it on POSMicro Outlet for Less - From $520.00 ⇒