Opticon OPR 3001Starting At:$175.00
The Opticon OPR 3001 provides the durability and fast scan engine you need for efficient scanning in an industrial or rough retail environment. A rugged ABS Plastic housing and trigger guard prevent damage to the scan engine, minimizing downtime when swapping out components. Able to survive 6.5´ falls to concrete, the Opticon OPR 3001 is strong enough to survive the roughest of industrial environments.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.68" x 5.91" x 6.10"
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Laser Class: Class 1
- Scan Method: Bi-Directional Scanning
- Interface Type: RS232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, USB
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN (WPC) incl. add on, Chinese Post, Codabar/NW-7, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5, ISBN-ISMN-ISSN, Korean Postal Authority code, Matrix 2of5, MSI/Plessey-UK/Plessey, RSS, S-Code, Telepen, Tri-Optic, Composite codes
- 2D Symbologies: MicroPDF417, PDF417
- Decode Range: 1.18" to 23.23"
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 140°F
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 158°F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection:
- Fluroescent: 4,000 lx
- Direct Sunlight: 80,000 lx
- Incandescent: 4,000 lx
- Seal Spec: IP54, windblown dust and sprays of water from all angles
- Drop Spec: Multiple 6.5´ drops to concrete
- Laser Safety: JIS-C-6802 Class 1, IEC 60825-1 Class 1, FDA CDRH Class I