Ingenico EnCrypt 2100Starting At:$0.00
A dynamic, module and rugged consumer-activated POS payment terminal, the Ingenico EnCrypt 2100 is designed for intuitive payment selection. Retailers appreciate it for its flexibility and ability to adapt to their ever changing payment requirements.Technical Specifications
The EnCrypt 2100 has been Discontinued. Please call for recommended replacement.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.5" x 6" x 1.5"
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Keyboard: 19 keys
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, RS-485
- Power: 11-14 VDC 1.2 A Power supply
- Memory: 32 KB RAM ; 512 KB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Retail Base Application available that supports credit, debit and electronic benefits transfer ; OPOS, OLE for Point of Sale, is an object-oriented programming environment used to develop POS terminal applications based on the popular ; Microsoft API’s and Unified POS (UPOS)
- Display Resolution: 4 line x 16 line