Honeywell Dolphin 70e BlackStarting At:$780.00
The Honeywell Dolphin 70e Black smartphone takes the power of a modern mobile computer and fits into the sleek design of a consumer smartphone. The sleek and hardened device is a terrific choice for mobile field workers looking to combine all their devices into one.
With the Dolphin 70e Black, you get your choice of Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 or Android operating systems, giving you support for legacy systems or a path to upgrade if needed. Powered by a 1 GHz processor and 512 MB of RAM, the Dolphin 70e Black will handle most any inventory, route management, or data collection application with ease. 1 GB of Flash storage and expansion supporting 32 GB microSD cards ensure you can take your data wherever you need it.
Keeping in contact on the road is vital, thankfully the Dolphin 70e Black has the radios you need. A 3.9G GSM cellular radio gives you the reliability and coverage outside the office, while the 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi offers the fast download speeds you need while inside the four walls. Built-in GPS keeps your delivery routes updated on-the-fly, while Bluetooth II ensures connectivity with a variety of peripherals.
Data capture is a snap with the Dolphin 70e Black´s included 2D imager. Using Adaptus 6.0 technology, the built-in barcode imager makes short work of the worst barcodes you can find. For delivery verification and or image capture, an optional camera takes crisp 5 megapixel images.
Consumer smartphones often fail under stress and abuse, thankfully the Dolphin 70e Black is built to last. The reinforced body protects it from drops of 4 feet to concrete, so a slip out of pocket or knock off a counter is no big deal. A gasket seal provides IP67-rated protection, meaning you can actually dunk the Dolphin 70e Black in water and it survives. A 1-year warranty is standard, with additional support available, extending the life of your investment tremendously.
- TI OMAP 1 GHz Processor, 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB Flash Storage, microSD expansion supports 32 GB cards
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 or Android 4.0
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.9G GSM Radios
- 2D imager, optional 5 mpixel camera
- IP67 Seal, can be dunked into water
- Withstands 4-foot drops to concrete
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Standard Battery: 2.9" x 0.7" x 5.3"
- Extended Battery: 2.9" x 0.9" x 5.3"
- Standard Battery: 7.2 oz
- Extended Battery: 8.6 oz
- Keyboard: 4-Programmable Keys, On Screen Keyboard
- Scan Method: Adaptus 6.0 2D Imager, available as standard or extended range
- Display: 4.3" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: Micro USB
- Standard Battery: 3.7 V 1670 mAh Lithium Ion
- Extended Battery: 3.7 V 3340 mAh Lithium Ion
- Battery Life:
- Standard: 7.5 hours (talk time)
- Extended: 12 hours (talk time)
- Recharge Time: Up to 4 hours when charging completely discharged battery
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP
- OS: Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3, or Android 4.0
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 1 GB Flash
- Expansion: MicroSD slot
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3, or Honeywell SDK for Google Android version 4.0
- Display Resolution: 480 x 800 WVGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Camera (Optional): 5 megapixel with autofocus and flashlight
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP67, sealed against all dust, water dunks