The Motorola MC40 mobile computer is a fantastic multipurpose tool for retail employees. Designed for use within the four walls, the MC40 supports basic retail tasks, including merchandising, inventory management, line busting, and even mobile POS applications.
The MC40´s built-in 2D imager offers fast scanning in a small package. The barcode scanner can also parse driver´s license barcodes, giving you a great tool for error-free customer loyalty signup or credit card applications. For image capture, such as delivery verification or product damage assessment, an 8 megapixel autofocus camera provides the crystal clarity you need.
Motorola built the MC40 for easy use within the four walls. The powerful processor runs Android OS with ease, while the 802.11a/b/g/n radio keeps you in contact as needed. Motorola reinforced the mobile computer to withstand 4-foot drops and sealed it against dust & water splashes, further extending the life of your investment.
- 800 MHz Processor
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Flash Storage
- Android OS 2.3
- SE4500-DL 2D Imager
- 8 megapixel camera
- 1 year warranty
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Without Magnetic Card Reader: 2.87" x 0.79" x 5.66"
- With Magnetic Card Reader: 2.87" x 1.25" x 5.66"
- Without Magnetic Card Reader: 9.09 oz
- With Magnetic Card Reader: 9.38 oz
- Keyboard: On-Screen
- Scan Method: SE4500-DL 2D Imager or Rear-facing 8 megapixel auto-focus camera
- Display: 4.3" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth Class II
- Power: Standard: 3.7 V 2680 mAh, Extended: 3.7 V 4000 mAh
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: 800MHz TI OMAP
- OS: Google Android 2.3.4
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB Flash
- Display Resolution: 480x800
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Camera: 8 megapixel with Automated Camera Control (ACC) with flashlight
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 4-foot drops
- Seal Spec: IP54, resistant to windblown dust & splashes of water