Honeywell E-HSVC2700WS-SMS1 Scanner-Scale Combination
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
When you buy this product you receive:
Stratos 2700 Service Contract Extension, Applies to Scanner / Scale Models, 3-Day Turnaround, Includes Comprehensive Coverage, 1-Year Contract (Must be Purchased Within 1 Year of Stratos or on Time Renewal of Service Contract)
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Stratos 2700 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 2751: 11.5" x 13.9" x 7.0"
- 2752: 11.5" x 15.7" x 7.0"
- 2753: 11.5" x 20" x 7.0"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Laser Class: Class II
- Scan Method: Combo area imager and rasterized omnidirecitonal laser scanning
- Scan Lines: 192
- Interface Type: RS-232, USB
- Peripheral Interfaces: 2 USB, 1 RS-232, Scale Display, Composite Video, EAS
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Scan Rate: 21,500 scan lines per second
- Resolution: 1D: 4 mil, 2D: 6.7 mil
- Scale Characteristics
- Capacity: Dual capacity: 0-15 lb, 15-30 lb
- Minimum Increment: 0-15 lb: 0.005 lb, 15-30 lb: 0.01 lb
- Minimum Legal Weight: 0.005 lbs
- Adjustments: Calibration only
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Environmental Seal: IP42, resistant to dirt and water splashes
- Ambient Light: 80,000 lux