POS-X EVO-PK2-1AP Impact Receipt Printer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
EVO Impact Receipt Printer, Parallel Interface, Auto-Cutter, Interface Cable, Color: Black
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main EVO Impact page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Emulation: Epson, Citizen, or Star
- Interfaces: RS-232 Serial, Parallel, USB, Ethernet
- Drawer Port: 1 port commands up to two drawers
- Printing Method: 9-pin Serial Dot Matrix
- Printing Speed: 5 lines per second
- Dot Density (DPI): 160
- Effective Printing Width: 2.5"
- Printing Direction: Bi-directional with logical seeking
- Copies: 1 original and up to 2 copies
- Font Size: 7x9 9x9
- Optional Auto Cutter
- Type: Guillotine
- Life: 1,500,000 Cuts
- Paper Thickness: 0.002" - 0.005"
- Cutting Method: Full/Partial
- Weight: 3.64 lbs for tear bar model, 4.21 lbs for auto-cut model
- Dimension (WxDxH): 6.14" x 9.57" x 5.91"
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104°
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°
- Operating Humidity: 35% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Type: Standard receipt paper
- Width: 3"
- Thickness: 0.002" - 0.005"
- Roll Diameter: 3"
- Ink Ribbon: Epson ERC-23, ERC-38
- Print Head Life: 120 million characters
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 18,000,000 lines
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100 - 240 Vac 60 Hz
- Output: 24 Vdc at 2.5A
- Number of Columns
- Epson TM-U200 Emulation: 42/35
- Other Emulation: 40/33
Safety & Regulatory Approvals
FCC, MIC, UL, CE, CCC, RoHs(TUV)