Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Zebra TC8000 > CBL-TC8X-USBCHG-01
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
TC80, USB/Charging Cable. Allows to communicate via USB and charge a TC8000 Device. Requires Power Supply PWR-BUA5V16W0WW, DC Cable CBL-DC-383A1-01 and Country specific 2-Wire un-grounded AC Line Cord.
Bulk Pricing Available
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main TC8000 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 9.17" x 2.99" x 2.52"
- Weight: 17.2 oz
- Keypad: On-Screen
- Scan Method:
- SE965 1D
- SE4750 SR (Standard) -or- MR (Medium range) 1D/2D
- SE4850 ER Extended Range 1D/2D
- Display: 4" LCD Corning Gorilla Glass
- Interface Type: USB 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/d/h/i, Bluetooth v4, NFC
- Power: Standard: PowerPrecision 6700 mAh Li-Ion
- Performance Characteristics
- Processor: Dual core 1.7GHz
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Standard: 1GB RAM/4GB Flash
- Premium: 1GB RAM/8GB Flash -or- 2GB RAM/16GB Flash optional
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 Portrait
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Camera: 8MP autofocus, f/2.4 apeture (optional)
- Environmental Characteristics
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 8-foot drops
- Tumble Spec: 2,000 3.28´ tumbles
- Seal Spec: IP65