Seagull BT-A10 Barcode Label Software
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the BarTender Automation and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
BarTender Automation Edition Software, 10 Printer License
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main BarTender Automation page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
• Commander: Allows you to control BarTender from other applications without writing code. Commander activates BarTender to print when a specified "trigger event" is generated by the controlling program. (partially supported)
• BarTender Security Center: Provides security features, including user permissions and format encryption. (partially supported)
• Printer Maestro: Consolidates management of multiple printers, print jobs, and inventory into one single, convenient application. (partially supported)
• History Explorer: Lets you view logged information about past label jobs, including images of the labels and any print job messages that may have been generated. (supports local databases only)
• Reprint Console: Gives you access to logs of previous label jobs and lets you quickly and easily reprint past jobs, or even just portions of past jobs. (supports local databases only)
• Print Station: A point-and-click front end for label printing, ideal for non-technical users
• Batch Maker: Batch Maker makes it easy to specify a list of multiple label formats to print as a single "batch." Batches can be printed from within Batch Maker itself, as well as from BarTender, Print Station, and Windows Explorer.
• Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, XP SP2 or higher, Vista, and Windows 7
• 60 MB free disk space
• 1 GHz Processor
• 512 MB RAM
• Minimum 800x600 display resolution