Honeywell E-SVC2400-S Scanner-Scale Combination
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
When you buy this product you receive:
MS2400 Stratos 1-Year Warranty, 3-day turnaround, wear and defects only.
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main MS2420 Stratos page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- MS2420: 11.5" x 15.7" x 9.1"
- MS2422: 11.5" x 13.9" x 9.1"
- MS2420: 22 lbs
- MS2422: 15 lbs
- Light Source: 650 nm Visible Laser Diode
- Laser Class: Class 1
- Scan Method: Rasterized omnidirecitonal laser scanning
- Interface Type: RS-232, USB
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D Barcodes, GS1 Databar and GS1 Databar expanded
- Decode Range:
- Horizontal: 0"-4" at 13 mil
- Vertical: 0"-8.5" at 13 mil
- Capacity: 30 lb
- Minimum Legal Weight: 0.01 lb
- Maximum Static Weight: 150 lb
- Adjustments: Field calibration if necessary
- Applications: Weight-only and price computing
- Scale Partners: Avery Weigh-Tronix, Bizerba, Dibal, Digi, and Mettler Toledo
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 140° F
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: 4842 Lux