Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Honeywell Dolphin 9700 > E-SVC9700-SMSr2
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 9700 2-Year Warranty, 3-Day Turnaround, Renewal of SMS.
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 9700 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.3" x 1.6" x 6.5"
- Weight: 15.6 oz to 17.1 oz
- Keyboard: 31-key numeric or 45-key QWERTY
- Light Source: Adaptus 2D Imager
- Display: 3.7" TFT LCD Display
- Interface Type: RS-232/USB/Charging Connector, IrDA, 802.11ab/g, BlueTooth, optional GSM/UMTS/HSDPA radio
- Power: 7.4 V hot-swappable Li-ion battery
- Battery Life: WLAN/Max Scanning: 9 hours; WAN/GPS: 8 hours; Talk time: 6 hours
- Recharge Time: Up to 4 hours when charging completely discharged battery
- Processor: 624 MHz Marvel XScale PXA270
- OS: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 1 GB Flash
- Expansion: MicroSD slot with high capacity memory card support (up to 32 GB)
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows Mobile 6.5
- Display Resolution: 480x640 VGA
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D and 2D symbologies
- Camera (Optional): 2 megapixel with Automated Camera Control (ACC) with flashlight
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Withstands multiple 5-foot drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP64, sealed against dust, resists splashes of water