Zebra DS7708-SR4R0110ZCN 2D Area Imager
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
DS7708-SR, Midnight Black, Checkpoint EAS, Serial Kit - NA: DS7708-SR00004ZCWW Scanner, CBA-R01-S07PAR Serial Cable, PWRS-14000-253R Power Supply USA, CA, MX, JP, TW
This part number´s description is direct from the manufacturer.
Bulk Pricing Available
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main DS7708 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.8" x 3.8" x 5.6"
- Weight: 17.6 oz
- Light Source: two 660 nm deep red LEDs
- Laser Class: Class II
- Scan Method: Area Imager
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, Keyboard Wedge, USB, TGCS (IBM) 46XX over RS485
- Decode Capability: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma), PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
- Decode Range: 0 - 10.3 inches, depending on Symbology
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 85% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
- Ambient Light Range: From darkness (0 fcd) to 450 fcd artificial light and 10,000 fcd direct sunlight