Home > Industrial Barcode Scanner > Cordless Barcode Scanner > Datalogic PowerScan PM8500 > PM8500-DWA910RK10
Datalogic PM8500-DWA910RK10 Cordless Barcode Scanner
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
PowerScan PM8500 Barcode Scanner, USB kit , 910 Mhz Radio, Wide Angle, Display, Removable Battery, Base Station BC8030-910Mhz and Cable CAB-438, Power Supply, Power cord , US Plug, Color: Black/Yellow
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PowerScan PM8500 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
|Model||Scanner||Maximum Resolution (1D)||Scanning Range (13 mil 1D)|
|PM8500||Standard Range||4mil||1.9" to 10"|
|PM8500 WA||Wide Angle||5mil||0.6" to 10.2"|
|PM8500 HD||High Density||2mil||1.9" to 5.5"|
•PM8500 Scanner: 12.7 oz
•PM8500-D Scanner: 13.8 oz
•Base Station: 13.4 oz
• Light Source: Aiming: 630-680 nm Visible Light Diode; Illumination: 630 - 670 nm LED Array
• Scan Method: 2D Area Imager
• Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge
• Decode Capability: Standard 1D barcodes including GS1 DataBar, Standard 2D barcodes
• Decode Range: (100% UPC - 13 mil, range varies by density)
•Standard Range: 1.9" to 14.4"
•High Density: 1.9" to 5.5"
•Wide Angle: 0.6" to 10.2"
• Maximum Resolution:
•Standard Range: 1D: 4mil, PDF417: 4mil, 2D: 6.6mil
•High Density: 1D: 2mil, PDF417: 3mil, 2D: 4mil
•Wide Angle: 1D: 5mil, PDF417: 5mil, 2D: 7.5mil
• Radio Range: Up to 98 feet
• Battery: 2150 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
• Charge Time: External Power: 4 Hours; Host Power: 10 Hours
• Scans Per Charge: 30,000
• Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
• Storage Temperature: -40° to 158° F
• Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0% to 95% non-condensing
• Seal Spec: PM8500: IP65, PM8500-D: IP64
• Drop Spec: Withstands 50 drops from 6.6-ft to concrete