Ithaca 8040-P Thermal Receipt Printer (Additional)
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
8040 Adhesive Receipt Printer, 36-Pin Parallel Interface, 40mm Roll Width, Auto-Cutter, Ithaca Emulation, Internal Power Supply, Line Cord, Color: Dark Grey
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main 8040 page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Emulation: Ithaca/IBM (PcOS), Epson (ESC/POS), Axiohm
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232 Serial (9 or 25 pin), Parallel (25 pin or 36 pin), Ethernet
- Drawer Port: Dual with status
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal
- Printing Speed: 6" per second
- Dot Density (DPI): 203 dpi
- Effective Printing Width: 1.5"
- Printing Direction: Bi-directional
- Copies: 1 original
- Type: Partial Cut
- Life: Variable based on media used
- Paper Thickness: 0.0025" to 0.0035"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Dimension (WxDxH): 6.25" x 8.5" x 5.87"
- Color: Dark Grey
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 113° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Type: Standard Monochrome or 2-color thermal paper, linerless adhesive paper
- Width: 1.57"
- Thickness: 0.0025" to 0.0035"
- Roll Diameter: 4" outer diameter
- Thermal Print Head Life: 62.1371192 miles
- Mean Cycles Between Failure: 60 million print lines