Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Honeywell Dolphin 6100 > 6100-USB
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 6100 I/O interface cable, USB, Replaces 6000-USB
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 6100 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.6" x 1.06" x 6.8"
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Keyboard: 28-key shifted alpha-numeric keypad with backlit keys
- Light Source:
- Scan Engine: 5300SR 2D Imager with Adaptus Technology and Laser Aimer
- Display: 2.8" Active Matrix LCD Display
- Interface Type: USB 1.1, 802.11b/g, Bluetooth Class II
- Power: 3.7 V, 2200 mAh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Processor: 624 MHz Marvell XScale PXA300
- OS: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Development Tools: Honeywell SDK for Windows CE 5.0
- Display Resolution: QVGA (240 x 320)
- Decode Capability: Decodes all standard 1D, 2D, Postal and OCR codes
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 158° F
- Humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete over operating temperature range
- Seal Spec: IP54, resistant to windblown dusts and splashes of water