Logic Controls LD3000 Pole Display
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the LD3000 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Pole Display, 5.0mm, Blue-green Vacuum Fluorescent, 2x20 Characters, Serial RS232 Interface, DB9F Connector, Logic Controls Command Set, Manual, Mounting Plate, 120 VAC Adapter, Color: Beige
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main LD3000 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- overall height of 8" to 24"
- 5.0mm character height
- bright blue-green fluorescent display
- two-line display with 20 characters per line
- USB interface available
- intelligent serial pass-thru and parallel models available
- available in many popular command sets and OPOS
- automatic smart message scrolling
- user definable character
- supports high speed protocol: up to 19.2k bps, 1 stop bit
- matched optical lens for better viewing contrast
- ergonomic design
- adjustable rotation and tilt angles
- offset mounting and pole height options
- available with 120V or 220V power adapters
Panel Dimension: 8.5" x 3.37" x 1.75"
Total Height: 8" - 25"
Base Dimension: 4" x .9" x 8"
Viewing Angle Max: 0-35 degrees
Pitch Angle Max: 30 degrees
Weight: 2.7 Lbs
Cable Length: 6´
Interface: RS232 db9 Female; Optional RS232 DB25 Female
Power Source: 6 V, 1 A
Type: Vacuum Fluorescent Display
Display Pattern: 5 x 7 Dot Matrix
Brightness: 690 cd/m ̎
Character Type: ASCII
Character Size: .2" x .14"
Character Number: 40 (20 x 2)
Operating Temperature: 32 - 122 degrees F
Storage Temperature: -4 - 158 degrees F
Relative Humidity: 85% Max non-condensing
Shock Resistance: Up to 40 G´s