Home > Industrial Barcode Scanner > Cordless Barcode Scanner > Datalogic Powerscan 7000BT > PS71-1113012-301
Datalogic PS71-1113012-301 Cordless Barcode Scanner
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
This product has been discontinued
About This Product
When you buy this product you receive:
Powerscan 7000BT Barcode Scanner Kit, USB Interface, Includes Scanner, Base Station, Pointer, Power Supply, 6.5´ Interface Cable, Color: Black/Yellow
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Powerscan 7000BT page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Scanner: 3" x 4.5" x 8"
- Base Station: 4.6" x 1.9" x 9.4"
- Scanner: 13.5 oz
- Base Station: 12.6 oz
- Light Source: LED
- Scan Method: CCD Imager
- Interface Type: RS-232, PS/2 Keyboard Wedge, USB, BlueTooth
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies: All Standard 1D Symbologies
- 2D Symbologies: PDF417, MicroPDF
- Decode Range: 1" to 30" at 13 mil
- Radio Range: 328´
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature:
- Scanner/Battery: -4° to 140° F
- Base Station: -40° to 140° F
- Charging Temperature: 32° to 113° F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection:
- Direct Sunlight:
- Seal Spec: IP65
- Drop Spec: Multiple 2 meter drops to concrete