Home > Mobile Computer > Rugged Mobile Computer > Honeywell OptimusPDA SP5700 > OPT-2D-KIT
Honeywell OPT-2D-KIT Rugged Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the OptimusPDA SP5700 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
OptimusPDA Kit, includes Handheld (Grey, Windows CE 5.0, 128 MB RAM, 2D Imager, Handheld Unit Only, Batch Interface) and Charging/Communications Cradle (Parts SP5721-00660, MI5710-B00039)
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main OptimusPDA SP5700 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.03" x 7.01" x 1.22"
- Weight: 8.47 oz
- Keyboard: 12 key backlit numeric keypad
- Light Source: LED Array
- Laser Class: CDRH Class II
- Display: 3.5" TFT LCD Touchscreen Display
- Interface Type: USB, RS-232 Serial, IrDA, 802.11b/g
- Power: 2000 mAh 3.7V rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- Camera: Secondary 2 mpixel camera
- Processor: 520 MHz Marvell XScale PXA270 Processor
- OS: Windows CE 5.0 Pro
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash ROM
- Development Tools: Microsoft SDK for Windows CE / Metrologic SDK
- Display Resolution: QVGA
- Decode Capability: All standard 1D and 2D barcodes
- Decode Range: .25" to 12" for 100% UPC-A, variant on density
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 158° F
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Seal Spec: IP54, protected from dust and splashes of water
- Electrical Safety: UL 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 950 EN60950/IEC950
- Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2 in accordance with IEC950/IEC60825
- EMI/RFI: FCC part 15, RSS210 Class B, FCC part 2 (SAR) ICES 003 Class B EN 301 489-1, 489-17