Home > Industrial Barcode Scanner > Cordless Barcode Scanner > Intermec SF51 > SF51B01100
Intermec SF51B01100 Cordless Barcode Scanner
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
SF51 Cordless Scanner, Bluetooth Interface, Belt Clip, Color: Gray
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main SF51 page.
This is not the recommended version of this product.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.1" x 1.8" x 1.3"
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Light Source: 617nm Highly Visible LED
- Scan Method: 1D Laser
- Interface Type: Bluetooth Class 1 Version 1.2
- Decode Capability:
- 1D Symbologies: All Popular symbologies
- 2D Symbologies: MicroPDF*, PDF, MacroPDF*, Codablock
- Decode Range: Up to 19" away
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Recharging Temperature: 32°F to 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Ambient Light Rejection: Works in any light condition up to 100,000 lux
- Seal Spec: IP52 Rating, resistant to windblown dust and some sprays of water
- Drop Spec: 26 drops to concrete from 6´
- UL/EN 60950 – Safety of Information Technology Equipment
- EN60825-1 – Safety of Laser Products (which also regulates LEDs)
- EN 55022 / CISPR22, Class B – Information Technology Equipment: Radio frequency disturbance characteristics
- Part 15 of FCC rules, Class B – Radio Frequency Devices
- US and Canadian UL (UL60950)
- TUV or GS (Germany) (EN60950, EN60825-1)
- NOM (Mexico) (NOM-019-SCFI-1998 based on IEC60950)
- C-TICK (Australia and New Zealand) (AS/NZS 3548 based on CISPR22)