Honeywell DOL9500-56KEYWW-KIT Heavy Duty Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the Dolphin 9500 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Dolphin 9500 Wireless Mobile Computer Kit, GSM/GPRS Tri-Band 900/1800/1900 MHz WWAN Radio, Bluetooth WPAN Radio, IT4000 Standard Range Imager with Green Aimer-Full Imaging, 56-Key Full Alphanumeric Keypad, 64MB RAM, 32MB Flash, Resistive Touch, Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition, Battery, Charging/Communication Cradle, Power Supply, and USB Cable. (Parts 9500BWP-131-C30, 9500-HB-1E, 80000355)
This product has been discontinued
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Dolphin 9500 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.45" x 1.66" x 9.6"
- Weight: 19.7 oz to 23.9 oz, configuration dependent
- Keyboard: 35, 43, or 56 alphanumeric keys
- Light Source:
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, IrDA, 802.11b, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
- Power: Lithium Ion battery, 7.4V, 14.8 watt-hour, hot-swappable
- Processor: Intel X-Scale PSA255 400MHz
- OS: Microsoft Pocket PC Professional
- Memory: 64 MB RAM ; 32 MB NV Flash
- Development Tools: Dolphin SDK add-on for Pocket PC 2002 supports Embedded VB or C®, Dolphin .NET SDK add-on for Pocket PC 2002 supports Visual Studio.NET®, VB.NET®, C#.NET, HHP custom libraries and utilities
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability:
- 1D symbologies: Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, UPC, RSS
- 2D symbologies: PDF417, MaxiCode, Data Matrix, QR, RSS Composite, Aztec, OCR
- Composite codes: RSS-14, Codablock F, Aztec Mesa, EAN-UCC
- OCR fonts: OCR-A, OCR-B
- Decode Range: 2.5" to 12.5"
- Operating Temperature: 14%deg to 122%deg F; can operate in temperatures down to -20%deg C with potential degradation in performance depending on the application
- Storage Temperature: -4%deg to 158%deg F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 5´ drops to concrete
- Sealing Spec: IP64 (Total dust protection, protected against water spray)