Motorola SPT1800-TRG80400 General Use Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the SPT1800 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Symbol SPT-1800 Pocket Computer, Batch Version, 8MB RAM, 4MB ROM, Monochrome Display. Includes Scanner, Battery, Slip Case and Product Reference Guide. (Order Cradle Separately).
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main SPT1800 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.675" x 7" x 1"
- Weight: 10.6 oz
- Keyboard: 6 buttons, on screen alphanumeric keyboard
- Minimum Print Contrast: 25% absolute dark/light reflectance at 650nm
- Display: Backlit LCD touch screen; 2.3" x 2.3"
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial
- Power: 1700 mAh rechargeable battery
- Drop Specification: 4ft to concrete
- Processor: 33 MHz Dragonball VZ
- OS: Palm OS
- Memory: 8 MB RAM / 4 MB ROM ; 16 MB RAM optional
- Development Tools: AppForge, CodeWarrior, MCL, GCC, and SatelliteForms
- Display Resolution: 160 x 160
- Decode Capability: Bookland EAN, Codabar, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Coupon Code, Discrete 2 of 5, EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT128, MSI Plessey, Tri-optic Code 39, UCC/EAN 128, UPC/EAN Supplementals, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC-E1
- Decode Range: Up to 20"
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 122ºF
- Storage Temperature: -13º to 122ºF
- Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- Environmental Sealing: IP54 (windblown dust and rain)
- Electrical Safety: Certified to UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950;EN60950:1992/IEC950
- Laser Safety: CDRH Class II, IEC Class II
- EMI/RFI: FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA
- Hazardous: Certified to UL 913 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 157 for use in Class I, Division II, Groups A, B,C,D
- Cradles: Vehicle, modem, single/four-slot serial, four-slot charge only and four-slot ethernet
- Communication and Charging Cradles: Serial/charging in terminal battery
- Trigger Handle: Via serial connection, attaches and converts SPT 18XX into a gun style device for scan-intensive applications
- Magnetic Stripe Reader
- 4-Slot Universal Battery Charger
- Printer Cables