Avery-Berkel 9504-16664 POS Scale - Retail
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
Weight-Tronix 6720 Scale, 60lb capacity, RS232 Serial Interface, DB- 8F cable/interface display, Power Supply, [Requires RS-232 Cable - Sold Separately] This item has been discontinued. Please see Brecknell 6720u as a suggested replacement.
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main Weigh-Tronix 6720 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Low Profile Only 2.5” high.
- Small Footprint 10” x 10” platter.
- Easy to Read Six-digit LCD external display with large 0.5” characters, tactile keys, 7 ft. cable and Velcro™ for mounting.
- Accurate and Reliable Precision load cell and quality electronics ensure repeatable weight measurements and trouble free operation.
- Simple to Use Reduces operator training time.
- Easy to Install Interfaces to most electronic cash registers and point-of-sale software programs.
- Interfaces RS-232, 4-bit parallel, 40-bit serial, and OPOS.
- Auto Zero Tracking Zero light indicator and manual control when out of range.
- Quick Disconnects Make all cable connections easily.
- Construction Stainless steel weighing area with full skirt around perimeter of base, except where connectors are located at rear of scale.
- Weigh Platter: 10" x 10"
- Remote Display Enclosure (W x D x H): 5.7" x 1.4" x 3.0"
- Adjustable Height: 2.5" - 3.0"
- Input: Input: Wall mount transformer 120 VAC (10% -15%)/ 60 Hz (±3 Hz) Standard 3 wire with ground input
- Output: 15 VDC @ 0.3 Amps minimum
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)