Home > Mobile Computer > Heavy Duty Mobile Computer > Unitech PA962 - PA963 > 1400-900006G
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
When you buy this product you receive:
Rechargeable Battery (Lithium 7.4V 1850/Mah) for the PA960/962/963
Please call for pricing and information
Conditions Apply* Return Policy How can we improve your shopping experience? Leave us feedback.
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PA962 - PA963 page.
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.49" x 7.28" x 1.7"
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Keyboard: 19 keys, touchscreen
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Display: TFT color LCD
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, optional wireless via PCMCIA or CF slot
- Power: 7.4V, 1800 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack
- Processor: 400 MHz Intel X-Scale
- OS: Microsoft Windows CE .NET 4.2 Professional Plus
- Memory: 64 MB SRAM ; 64 MB Flash ROM
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability: Codabar, Code 11, Code 32, Code 39 Full ASCI, Code 39 Standard, Code 93, Code 128, Delta Code, EAN-8 (add-on 2/5), EAN-13 (add-on 2/5), EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, MSI/Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, Toshiba Code, UPC-A (add-on 2/5), UPC-E (add-on 2/5)
- Decode Range: 1.7" to 30", variant on symbol width/density
- Operating Temperature: 23ºF to 122ºF
- Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Seal Stat: IP54 (Windblown dust, water spray protection)