Unitech PA963-920ADG Heavy Duty Mobile Computer
- The POSMicro Advantage
- Free Shipping*
- Free Tech Support*
- Best Customer Service
- Best Prices
The picture displayed for this item is a picture of the PA962 - PA963 and may not be of this part number.
When you buy this product you receive:
Unitech PA963, Gun Grip with Laser, 400MHZ, 64MB Flash, 64MB RAM, CE.NET PDT with Li-Ion battery, A/C adapter, USB communication cable, CD-ROM with manuals & SDK, OS: CE.NET 4.2
Please call for pricing and information
About This Product
For a complete product description, including technical specifications, warranty information, and additional models please visit the main PA962 - PA963 page.
POSMicro Also Recommends
Product Technical Specifications
Listed specifications may not apply to every part number including the one listed above. Contact us and we will happily verify whether this part number is compatible with your current hardware and software.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.49" x 7.28" x 1.7"
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Keyboard: 19 keys, touchscreen
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Display: TFT color LCD
- Interface Type: RS-232 Serial, USB, optional wireless via PCMCIA or CF slot
- Power: 7.4V, 1800 mAh rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack
- Processor: 400 MHz Intel X-Scale
- OS: Microsoft Windows CE .NET 4.2 Professional Plus
- Memory: 64 MB SRAM ; 64 MB Flash ROM
- Display Resolution: 240 x 320
- Decode Capability: Codabar, Code 11, Code 32, Code 39 Full ASCI, Code 39 Standard, Code 93, Code 128, Delta Code, EAN-8 (add-on 2/5), EAN-13 (add-on 2/5), EAN 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBT 128, MSI/Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, Toshiba Code, UPC-A (add-on 2/5), UPC-E (add-on 2/5)
- Decode Range: 1.7" to 30", variant on symbol width/density
- Operating Temperature: 23ºF to 122ºF
- Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Drop Spec: Multiple 4´ drops to concrete
- Seal Stat: IP54 (Windblown dust, water spray protection)